PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What's in these terms?These terms tell you the rules for using our website. Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are and how to contact us .
- By using our site, you accept these terms Terms of service
- We may make changes to these terms .
- We may make changes to our site
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else
- You must keep your account details safe
- How you may use material on our site
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
- User-generated content is not approved by us
- How to complain about content uploaded by other users
- Uploading content to our site
- Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- Rules about linking to our site
- What you may not do on our site
- Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Who we are and how to contact us
www.nollydata.com is a site operated by The Nollydata Company ("We "). We are registered under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 2020 with RC Number xxxxx and have our registered office situate in Nigeria. To contact us, please email [email protected]
By using our site, you accept these terms
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. We will however notify you when we make substantive changes to our terms.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our services, our users' needs and our business priorities OR for any other reason we deem fit. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
You must keep your account details safe
How you may use material on our site
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This website will include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including profiles, reels, movie scripts, film credits, etc. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
How to complain about content uploaded by other users
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please send us an email at [email protected]
Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must ensure that you have the right to share such content and that uploading such content does not infringe on any existing copyright of a third party. You must also ensure that your engagement with other users is polite, decent, honest and respectful.copyright of a third party. You must also ensure that your engagement with other users is polite, decent, honest and respectful. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with these standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty. Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the required standards set out on our site. On a general note, you may post reviews, comments, and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam. "
Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- a worldwide nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Nollydata and its sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Nollydata for all claims resulting from content you supply. Nollydata has the right but certainly not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content at its sole discretion. Nollydata takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-transferable, non-sublicensable licence for other users, partners or advertisers to access and make personal and non-commercial use of such content.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Cybercrimes (Prohibition, Prevention etc) Act 2015. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us via [email protected]
What you may not do on our site
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on this site, except with our express written consent as noted below. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your content. Nollydata reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?